Escape the everyday with a mini-break adventure that celebrates all the best things in life thanks to Tenderstem® and St Austell Brewery.
If you love food and fresh air, here’s an opportunity to spend two nights at The Chain Locker in Falmouth. Managed by independent, regional family brewer, St Austell Brewery, known to be one of the oldest businesses in Cornwall, The Chain Locker boasts spectacular waterfront views and a celebrated kitchen menu featuring local oysters and plenty of fresh flavours.
Sample their adventurous new special dish to celebrate the launch of the Tenderstem® walks: Shredded duck with a Tenderstem® and vermicelli salad, peanut and cashew crumb and a blood orange sauce. Tenderstem® has a sweet, mild flavour and is packed with goodness. An incredibly versatile vegetable, it’s the perfect addition to any dish, so make every dish a little adventure with Tenderstem®.
Work up an appetite exploring the countryside around this bustling South Cornwall town on foot before enjoying a delicious evening meal. The prize also includes two nights’ bed and breakfast for two people and travel.
Two nights accommodation and breakfast for two people, plus evening meal for two at The Chain Locker, Falmouth
Competition closes before midnight on 5th May 2018
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of a two-night stay at The Chain Locker, Falmouth, based on two adults sharing.
- The accommodation must be booked by March 2019.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for stays during bank holidays, half terms, summer holidays or between 22nd – 31st December 2018 and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The prize includes one evening meal at The Chain Locker for two people. This includes 3 courses and one drink per person. Any additional expenses incurred are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
- The prize includes travel to and from Falmouth for the winner and one guest. Tenderstem will reimburse travel costs up to a maximum of £150 per person. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange travel.
- All incidental expenses in addition to a two-night stay at The Chain Locker are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
- The winner and their guest must be over 18.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Choose a subscription offer to suit you and benefit from generous savings on the shop price, free UK delivery and discounts off special editions and back issues.